gillnumil ®   03-Nov-2018 09:07

Introduction to LPG Carrier


Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: Capt. Priya Ranjan
Genre: Presentation
Format: PPT
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 79
Description: Explanation about the basics of LPG Carrier alongwith pictures and diagrams where necessary.

Contents

Introduction to basics of LPG Carrier

Screenshots

Introduction to LPG Carrier.ppt

Download [5 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Diesel Engines I - Kees Kuiken [2008, PDF]
Diesel Engines II - Kees Kuiken [2008, PDF]
English For Maritime Studies - T. N. Blakey [1987, PDF]
Diesel Engines I - Kees Kuiken [2008, PDF]
Diesel Engines II - Kees Kuiken [2008, PDF]
Ship AutomationFor Marine Engineers and ETOs - Witherby [2012, PDF]
Electrical Engineering for Non-Electrical Engineers, 3rd Edition - S. Bobby Rauf [2022, PDF]
Master Course In Incoterms 2020 [2024, MP4]
MAN B&W 50-108ME/ME-C / Part I - Operation Manual [2006, PDF]
Курсы для получения High Voltage сертификата / High Voltage certificate courses [PDF, WMV, DOC, PPT]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 16:36

All times are GMT + 3 Hours