donattoh ®   14-Aug-2020 00:20
Hello guys!
I am looking for a most frequent words dictionary/compilation exclusive for maritime english (this is not a general english dictionary).
I know that exist some Russian version of that but I don't know the name. I believe is from some Maritime Russian Academy.
Do you ever heard of it?
Thank you.
0
Reply
   Attach screenshots
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript
refresh list

Similar topics

Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
Falconers Marine Dictionary - Falconer W., Burney W. [1815, PDF]
Maritime Supply Chains - Thierry Vanelslander [2020, PDF]
Maritime Dictionary & Academy v.2.0.1 - Marine Apps [2023] [Android]
Rules and regulations for the classification of a floating offshore installation at a fixed location...
Ship Stability for Masters and Mates - Bryan Barrass [2006, PDF]
AmClyde 800t Model 52 Crane (Operation and Maintenance Manual) - Hydralift [PDF]
Hydraulic Crane PTM (Operators Manual) - Palfinger Marine [2006, PDF]
Русско-английский словарь для судомеханика [DOC]
Английский язык судовой электроэнергетики для моряков - Н.Л.Труханова, Н.А.Кравченко [2000, DOC/PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 16:15

All times are GMT + 3 Hours